Harry Podder

A Weekly Podcast Featuring Magical News for Muggles and Other Harry Potter Fans

My Photo
Name:

If you would like to submit news to our Harry Potter podcast, send your comments or voice mail to HarryPodder @ gmail.com.

The World's FIRST weekly Harry Potter Podcast! Thanks for listening!

 

Monday, July 11, 2005

Harry Podder - Chapter 02 - Prerelease Excitement

Harry Podder - 11 July 2005 - Excitement builds for the release of "Half-blood Prince" and silliness and fashion faux pas abound in the Wizard world.

 

Show Notes:

Harry Potter Podcast

◊ Help our podcast stay in the top 400 at Podcast Alley. Vote for us!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Moony said...

Wow, what a great podcast. It is the best one I've found on the web. I love the little magic spell at the end. Vox Rapido!
Very cute. I noticed how kind you were to Teria, I was absolutely delighted that some people still have some manners in this world. She is defininately my favorite character. Last week it was chickens, this week crickets, could next week be wolves?

Great podcast.

Moony

Tuesday, July 12, 2005  
Anonymous Mike Stackpole said...

I love the show, and would love to add it to The SciFi Podcast Network. Please take at look at www.tsfpn.com and submit your show. You're a perfect fit.

Please continue doing the great job you're doing.

Mike Stackpole

Wednesday, July 13, 2005  
Anonymous mountain faerie said...

Oh myyyyyyyy ......... it will be a long 48 1/2 hours before we can all get our hands on THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!
I hope your on location reporter leaves her so called line to get her very own copy of THE BOOK !
"Harry Potter & The Half-blood Prince " should be worth the wait............

Wednesday, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Dan said...

It's August 18th, and I'm listening to your episode.

I'm having a hard time typing from laughing out loud!

Thursday, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home