Harry Podder

A Weekly Podcast Featuring Magical News for Muggles and Other Harry Potter Fans

My Photo
Name:

If you would like to submit news to our Harry Potter podcast, send your comments or voice mail to HarryPodder @ gmail.com.

The World's FIRST weekly Harry Potter Podcast! Thanks for listening!

 

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Harry Podder - Chapter 08 - JKR's Scary Grocery Ordeal

http://harrypodderpodcast.blogspot.com | 20 August 2005 - Magical critters afoot, JK Rowling's grocery shopping ordeal, and Teria goes for a stroll during a full moon.

 

 

 

Show Notes:

 

Harry Potter Podcast

◊ Help our podcast stay in the top 400 at Podcast Alley. Vote for us!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Moony said...

: )



Moony

Sunday, August 21, 2005  
Anonymous Moony said...

Thanks! That podcast was really enjoyable. I loved it!

I'm glad you saved it until a full moon. That was hilarious.

Moony

Sunday, August 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't wait till the fourth Harry Potter movie!!!!!!!!! I know the exact date because it is coming on my birthday :) I'm serious!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home