Harry Podder

A Weekly Podcast Featuring Magical News for Muggles and Other Harry Potter Fans

My Photo
Name:

If you would like to submit news to our Harry Potter podcast, send your comments or voice mail to HarryPodder @ gmail.com.

The World's FIRST weekly Harry Potter Podcast! Thanks for listening!

 

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Perth is doing a happy dance

Terra has been in school every day this week. She's still not up to her original energy levels, but things are looking great for this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed. Thanks for all your encouragement and submissions.

◊ Help our podcast stay in the top 400 at Podcast Alley. Vote for us!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stick C.E.O. said...

Wohoo! Finally! I am glad Terra is better and hope for no more ailments.

Thursday, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Harry Podder Podcasters said...

Terra has been bugging me today to get started. :) So that's a very good sign. We should be able to start the recording tomorrow.

Saturday, October 15, 2005  
Anonymous Roonil91 said...

Hey I was just wondering how Terra is doing now, when your next podcast will be out and when you will be loging onto AIM again(I miss talkin to you guys)
~Thanks

Monday, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

How is Terra doing? I am sorry she has been so sick. I really enjoy her news reports. I am waiting patiently for her full recovery. As a mom, I do not want her to make herself sick getting back to the podcast to soon. I would rather wait for a great program when she is all better. If I could send a big get well hug over the internet I would but meanwhile I will keep her in my prayers.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous terra said...

Thank you so much Jennifer! i really appreciate your hug!

Terra

Saturday, October 07, 2006  
Blogger adrian said...

If you are willing to learn to dance with the help of online dance lessons, than you can avail dance video and easy to follow dance instruction dvd. For more online dance sites you can visit : http://www.learn-dance-online.com/dance_directories.html

Tuesday, August 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home