Harry Podder

A Weekly Podcast Featuring Magical News for Muggles and Other Harry Potter Fans

My Photo
Name:

If you would like to submit news to our Harry Potter podcast, send your comments or voice mail to HarryPodder @ gmail.com.

The World's FIRST weekly Harry Potter Podcast! Thanks for listening!

 

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Terra is finally better - for real!

Thank you one and all for your kind emails. Terra's infection took longer to shake off than we had hoped. There were a few relapses, especially because she kept pushing herself. Worst of all, she fell behind in school so she's been swamped. Making her go on air for our show seemed needlessly cruel.

I *had* considered going solo on the show. You have no idea how many fans I have. People demand more Perth! (It's very tiring to be me.) But Teria felt I was delusional. Terra concurred. I don't know what's up with those two. They don't seem to appreciate me very much. Unfortunately, Teria has jinxed the mics so I can't record anything on them. Well, that's not entirely true. Everytime I try to record the show by myself I end up wearing a viking helmet, singing opera, and looking like Elmer Fudd. What a weird jinx. I threatened to release my operatic podcast just to spite them, but I don't like being three feet tall so I'll just wait until Terra is on top of her work again.

I suppose I will just rewrite the script seeing how it's 8 weeks old. That should keep me busy. And read my fanmail. There's so much of it I can't keep up. Maybe I'll finish by Friday. I hear Terra doesn't have school this Friday and might be able to record. Here's hoping she has the strength for it.

~Perth

◊ Help our podcast stay in the top 400 at Podcast Alley. Vote for us!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stick C.E.O. said...

Hooray! Finally, a 99.9% chance of another episode. Everybody rejoice!

Thursday, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Roonil91 said...

Yippie I really can't wait this should be a good change from listening to the other HP podcasts all week

Thursday, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

I am so glad Terra is better. I wasn't aware we could send you fan mail Perth or else I would have been sending some daily. ;) Hopefully you send Teria somewhere especially dangerous for jinxing the microphones. I am curious how her lycanthropy is doing. I can't wait for a new episode but only when Terra is 100% better. I do not want her getting sick again just to make her fans happy.

Saturday, November 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

humm still no episode

Wednesday, November 09, 2005  
Anonymous mountain faerie said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Did you know that your kidney is shaped like a jelly bean ????????

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey how is Terra? Any closer to you guys putting out an episode? I've almost give up :(

Tuesday, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Harry Podder Podcasters said...

Oh, don't give up! Terra is much better, but swamped in school work. The culprit now is Teria, who's other engagements continually pre-empt our efforts to record a new show every weekend. I just finished re-updating the latest script for the umpteenth time so we're all set to go for this weekend.

Tell Teria to get her priorities straightened out! (Twee little git...)

~Perth

Wednesday, November 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this site and podcast dead? Just wondering.

http://rblog.net16.net/

Monday, August 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home