Harry Podder

A Weekly Podcast Featuring Magical News for Muggles and Other Harry Potter Fans

My Photo
Name:

If you would like to submit news to our Harry Potter podcast, send your comments or voice mail to HarryPodder @ gmail.com.

The World's FIRST weekly Harry Potter Podcast! Thanks for listening!

 

Sunday, October 29, 2006

An Update of Sorts

Been a long year. Lots of events happening and things. I personally remember many days going by. Very exciting stuff. But no podcasts. We will have an explanation later today. Thanks for those who have stayed subscribed. You guys rock. Perth

◊ Help our podcast stay in the top 400 at Podcast Alley. Vote for us!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I would be glad to have some new shows from you. I really loved the old ones. I hope you are well.

Sunday, November 12, 2006  
Anonymous jenny said...

I would be glad read some new shows from you. I really love the old poddercast them are fun to listen. I hope you both are well.i hope for new poddercast

Wednesday, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Mick Psyphon said...

I recently discovered the world of Podcasts; and upon discovering your Harry Podder podcast I was immediately hooked! You both have such a unique and wonderful style, I can't help but want to keep listening.

Terra/Perth, I wish you both a wonderful 2007; and may the show go on!

Mega cheers!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Brin said...

Wow. I miss doing this show. We just got so busy. Terra and Perth miss you guys, too. I'm still stuck in the restaurant! LOL

(Teria Streek)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home